Robert Half International Attorney in New York, New York
An established and premier law firm which specializes in plaintiff-side complex civil litigation has an immediate need for a highly-skilled associate attorney with 3-5 years of experience. If you are interested in working with a dynamic mass tort litigation firm, this may be the career opportunity for you! Excellent growth opportunities.
- Licensed attorney with 3-5+ year(s) experience
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent academic credentials and references
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Federal or appellate clerkship experience is a major plus
- Compensation starts at $125K
- Qualified candidate please contact Kamari Alexander at [email protected] or (212) 557-7878
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: New York, NY
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Contract Legal Professionals
Job Reference: 02940-9501656931
Staffing Area: Legal