Infor Account Manager - Financial Services in New York, New York
ACCOUNT MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
US- REMOTE OFFICE
POSITION SUMMARY: Target customers will be focused on the sales of our Financial Services product suite to existing Accounts in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance industries. Our products support the mission critical operations within many of the world's largest financial institutions. The sales executive is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include identifying prospects, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers business issues. This individual has advanced knowledge of the banking and billing industry through-out the U.S. and wide latitude for independent actions. Requires travel.
* Experience leading business application sales team for Financial Services product suite
* Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to existing customers
* Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospects needs at each of those levels
* Designing / implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing
* Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
* Work with Development, Product Management, Consulting Services, and Support groups to coordinate details for servicing the overall customer relationship.
* Attend to Industry Trade shows and relevant events to engage with prospects and other Industry key players
* Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
* Prior sales experience representing Revenue Management (Pricing, International Billing, Reporting and Analytics), financial ERP (GL, AR, AP, etc), CRM (Customer Experience, HCM (Human Capital Management, EPM/BI/Analytics (enterprise performance management), DDA platforms (core banking)
* Prior sales experience selling on-premise, cloud SaaS and premise-to-cloud conversions opportunities
* Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in the financial services industry selling complex solutions to local, regional and global financial institutions
* Strong experience selling enterprise deals at CxO level
* Strong contacts and references within the Banking and Financial Services Industry through-out the United States. (Global, Regional, and Local Banking / Finserv community)
* Experienced with the entire sales life cycle with active ownership of the response to RFI/RFPs. Responsible for providing sample project plans, ROI analysis, and statements of work/scope.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email .
Employer's Job# 9426
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.