Infor Account Executive in New York, New York
JOB POSITION:SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER INDUSTRIES (DISCRETE MANUFACTURING)
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE, US
JOB SUMMARY:Target customers are in the Discrete Manufacturing space.AN ACCOUNT MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SOFTWARE SALES OF OUR ENTERPRISE SUITE OF PRODUCTS TO ACHIEVE BOTH COMPANY AND PERSONAL QUOTAS. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE DEVELOPING MARKETING PLANS THAT PROVIDE LEADS, MANAGING OF ASSIGNED ACCOUNTS, AND UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS BUSINESS ISSUES AND DESIGN STRATEGIES. THIS INDIVIDUAL HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THE DISCRETE MANUFACTURING VERTICAL AND SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS IN THAT INDUSTRY.REQUIRES 60% OR GREATER TRAVEL.
* Responsible for generating software license revenue for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the license revenue quota
* Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
* Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor s revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
* Use formal professional selling practices and tools
* Nurture the customer by providing value added solutions
* Update and maintain CRM database and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
* Five (5+) years of experience as a proven sales performer in the software solutions industry, with a track record of nurturing and selling to an existing customer base meeting and exceeding quota targets.
* Five (5) years of enterprise class license sales; minimum of three (3) years of field level enterprise software sales
* Minimum of three (3) years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
* Experience selling into the C-Suite of manufacturing industry clients
* Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
* Knowledge of Manufacturing industry
* Experience selling into CxO level
* Experience selling enterprise software products/solution. (i.e. ERP, SCM, CRM, ECM, EAM)
* Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
* Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
* Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
* Ability to resolve complex problems
* An effective sales team leader that has the ability to work well with Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing and Sales Management
* Ability to develop strategies, and execute
* Professional appearance and presentation required
* Willingness to Travel
* BS or BA Degree from Accredited University
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy calledMarket Based Management (MBM ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/orADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please .
Employer's Job# 10538
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.