PepsiCo eCom Marketing Specialist in New York City, New York
eCom Marketing Specialist (Boxed GoPuff)
Auto req ID: 217879BR
To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in eCommerce, we’ve created the Global eCommerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all eCommerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Doritos, Lay’s, Pepsi, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Starbucks and more.
We are seeking a leader to be a part of the eCommerce marketing team to help develop the plans and programs necessary to help meet our sales and share targets. He/She will own and execute marketing solutions with Boxed and GoPuff eCommerce customers aligned with overall business goals and marketing/communication strategies of each business unit. This role will be accountable for developing programs that help grow the NA business across ecommerce retailers and will help ensure our sales teams are equipped and supported with the necessary tools to drive our business within the eCommerce landscape.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
* Develop marketing strategies and plans with eCommerce retailers to drive our business, meet sales objectives and build a mutually beneficial partnership with the retailers
* Own, develop and execute marketing programs across PepsiCo’s portfolio of brands
* Partner with cross functional team to develop customer specific programs to meet growth plans
* Bring big marketing ideas to life and drive sell-in with retail partners
* Manage marketing budget across various business units and brands
* Analyze and optimize performance of marketing programs to drive scale and efficiency
* Launch new products, pack sizes and bundles in partnership with sales, finance and supply chain teams
* Create and activate business driving opportunities at brand, category, and total PepsiCo portfolio level
* Influence customers’ media capabilities and prioritize PepsiCo advertising needs
* Marketing expertise - minimum of 4 years of experience leading the development and execution of marketing campaigns
* Hands on experience across digital channels (display, search, email, social, mobile)
* eCommerce and performance marketing mindset—understands how to convert shoppers, measure performance, and optimize media
* Understanding of data and demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
* Ability to transform a creative idea into reality and work with cross-functional partners to execute marketing campaigns
* Personal passion and unquestioned belief in the core need to transform PepsiCo’s strategy and presence in this growing channel to ensure that we take the appropriate risks and decisions to make significant progress
* A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder and fluid environment
* An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the unique opportunity in this unique channel
* Outstanding time and project management skills, ability to execute multiple projects / customers simultaneously and ability to work independently
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy