Baxter Tech II in Medina, New York
*About Baxter * Every day, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products. For more than 85 years, we’ve been operating at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers that make it happen. With products, technologies and therapies available in more than 100 countries, Baxter’s employees worldwide are now building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformative healthcare innovations. To learn more, visit www.baxter.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Follows procedures and performs the various steps contained within the procedure in order to return the pump to its original state and to assure a quality end product.
* Troubleshooting various components of the pump.
* Able to work with various hand tools * Perform limited technical aspects of the repair, production and/or restock process * Complete all documentation needed for quality compliance
- Must be able to identify small electronic components and be able to differentiate using their markings.
- Ability to handle often stressful production demands, demonstrates team work and cooperation.
- Read and follow written work instructions with deviation. Manipulate small piece parts with both hands and assemble or disassemble a medical device using small hand tools.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision, including required documentation needed for compliance.
- Good Judgment, positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Willingness and ability to learn production/repair assembly procedures and drawings.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in fast pace work environment to meet daily targets
- Ability to manually perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to transcribe data accurately
- Ability to read and write English proficiently
A Career That Matters Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law EEO is the law - Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy
Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Job: *Local Job Codes
Organization: *Global Operations - Manufacturing
Title: Tech II
Location: New York-Medina
Requisition ID: 18000JVB