Baxter Rework Tech in Medina, New York
*About Baxter * Every day, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter’s leading portfolio of critical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products. For more than 85 years, we’ve been operating at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers that make it happen. With products, technologies and therapies available in more than 100 countries, Baxter’s employees worldwide are now building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformative healthcare innovations. To learn more, visit www.baxter.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Summary of Responsibility Responsible for performing all in process rework of Spectrum production pumps, according to rework instructions.
- Follows rework procedures, involving use of small hand tools, test and holding fixtures and measuring devices (drop gages, etc.).
- Maintains and ensures production line output through the constant monitoring and communication of in-process problems or failures with workmanship, parts or process.
- Complete all documentation needed for quality compliance
- Ability to handle often stressful production demands, demonstrates team work and cooperation
- Strong Knowledge of pump and manufacturing practices
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical devices.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision, including required documentation needed for compliance.
- Good Judgment, Positive attitude and a high level of initiative
A Career That Matters Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is the law - Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Job: *Local Job Codes
Organization: *Global Operations - Manufacturing
Title: Rework Tech
Location: New York-Medina
Requisition ID: 18000KBO