Watermark Retirement Communities Night Administrator in Long Island City, New York
Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it – at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you’ve earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone – everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits. Even if you think you will never use it. It’s a great option to have in your “Wallet” for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
This beautiful community is located at:
The Watermark at Brooklyn Heights
21 Clark Street
Brooklyn, New York 11201
The Night Administrator Oversees all evening (4pm-12:30am) shift operations in the absence of the Executive Director. In this role, you will monitor, troubleshoot and responds to issues within all departments throughout the Assisted Living community. There will be a focus on developing and maintaining positive working relationships with all staff, Residents, family members, business associates and the general public.
- Relevant college degree and/or senior living industry experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Assisted Living regulations
- Three to five years of management and supervisory experience.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education, and other qualifications may be considered
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess leadership abilities, initiative, and interpersonal relations.