Worldwide Flight Services HRIS ADMININSTRATOR ABAP REQUIRED in Jamaica, New York
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator will support and maintain the organizations HRIS applications and modules. This will include but not limited to the management of all data pertaining to the employees and updates to the HRIS system to maintain alignment with the organizations business processes.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
Performs other duties as required. Required Skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Required Experience
Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of SAP-SuccessFactors platform including Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least five years of related experience
Tracking Code: 2235-629
Job Location: Jamaica, New York, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular