Grand Island SNF Certified Nursing Assistant - Free Roundtrip Transportation! in Grand Island, New York
New Free Roundtrip Transportation!
Elderwood at Grand Island is hiring PT CNA\'s and is excited to now offer free roundtrip transportaion! Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities. They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific CNA certification is required.
Our new roundtrip transportation option will be provided for our 2pm-10pm shift to and from the following locations:
* NFTA Metro Downtown Bus Terminal ( 181 Ellicott St. Buffalo NY 14203)
* NFTA Metro Black Rock/Riverside Hub (2259 Niagara St. Buffalo NY 14207)
The perks as a CNA with Elderwood at Grand Island:
* Competitive wages!
* Internal Referral Bonus Program that allows you and your referral to earn extra money!
* An excellent benefits package; including health, dental, and vision coverage!
* Education and Tuition Assistance Programs, 401k, paid vacations and holidays, and much more.
Shift: PT 2pm-10pm
\\"Apply today and learn more about the benefits of working with Elderwood at Grand Island!\\"
* Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
* Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
* Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents conditions or needs
* Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
* Responsible for responding immediately to residents requests.
* Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
* Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
* Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
* Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
* Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
* Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
* Physical stamina for constant activity required.
* Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood at Grand Island is a 90 bed skilled nursing facility (SNF) that has recently undergone a massive renovation. We offer comprehensive, personalized orthopedic, cardiac, and post-surgical rehab programs, including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Specialty Programs include Oncology, SMARTS Express Care, Wound Care, Palliative and Respite Care and Seasons Memory Care.
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Conveniently located on a bus route, Employee of the Month recognition, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and supportive staff, Increased Wages, Monthly employee appreciation events, NEW Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem for prizes!, Quiet suburban neighborhood, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care, Tuition reimbursement program
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Employer's Job# 2020-13227
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.