LiDestri Janitor Custodian 12 Hrs Night (2-2-3 rotation) in Fairport, New York
Complete a wide variety of routine cleaning duties to ensure a safe and sanitary work environment throughout
plant, office and restrooms by performing the following duties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Sweep/mop/vacuum floors;
· Clean windows, doors, walls, and bathroom stalls;
· Disinfect toilets and sinks;
· Wipe down counters, tables, and chairs;
· Empty garbage receptacles and recyclables in offices, restrooms, cafeterias, and other assigned areas.
· Report any damaged areas that may need repair;
· Monitor and refresh paper products in kitchenettes, restrooms, and cafeteria;
· Replenish PPE items in a timely manner;
· Assist in snow/ice removal in winter;
· Follow GMP protocols;
· Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action;
· Other duties as assigned associated with the position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED;
· Ability to wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, hair net, ear plugs, beard net (if applicable), Kevlar gloves, safety glasses and leather skid resistant work shoes/boots);
· Ability to apply basic computer and communication skills and math functions;
· Ability to use janitorial cleaning tools (mop, broom, floor scrubber).
· Constant exposure to extreme loud noises;
· Constant standing and moving by foot;
· Frequent exposure to extreme hot/cold (weather and non-weather) environment;
· Frequent work in high places and reaching;
· Frequent lifting/carrying <50 pounds, reaching and use of fingers;
· Frequent pulling/pushing/bending/climbing stairs/stooping/kneeling;
· Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts;
· Occasionally lifting >50pounds;
· Exposure to chemicals and chemical fumes;
· Must follow Good Manufacturing Practice (hair net, no jewelry, no fake nails or eyelashes, no food/drink, gum, etc. in manufacturing plant).
DISCLAIMER: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be
performed and is not an inclusive summary of job duties and responsibilities. The omission of specific
statements of duties or responsibilities does not exclude them from the position. This job description does not
constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the
Company as the needs of the Company and requirements of the job change.