CSL Plasma Center Lab Supervisor - NY State License Required in Endwell, New York
With operations in 35+ nations and 20,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring at http://www.cslbehring.com is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma at http://www.cslplasma.com/careers , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under general direction, provides technical supervision and coordination of laboratory testing and receiving staff
• Reviews testing results; performs procedures for screening and controlling material for processing, manufacture and distribution of blood and plasma products
• Maintains records assuring all applicable regulatory requirements are met
• Independently performs, interprets and troubleshoots lab procedures related to sample handling
• Oversees process performance
• Participates in continuing education of technical and non-technical staff; participates in continuing education for self
• Works within current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines and adheres to all regulatory standards within the lab
• Follows safety regulations, Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) rules, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or related science
• Medical technologist (MT) designation required
• Valid State of Tennessee laboratory Supervisor License or proof of actively working towards this license is required
• 4+ years' laboratory experience preferred
• Extensive knowledge of lab equipment, procedures and safety
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
Worker Sub Type:
CSL makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable US federal, state or local law. CSL complies with all applicable employment laws, including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act. https://www.cslbehring.com/careers/eeo-statement
- CSL Plasma Jobs