Geico Sales Representative - Buffalo, NY in Buffalo, New York
Sales Representative - Buffalo, NY
Buffalo, New York, United States at https://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/11756/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Sales at http://geico.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/sales-opportunities-at-geico-174
Inside Sales Representative – Buffalo, NY
Salary: $18.61 per hour, $37,500 annual
Salary with a Bachelor's Degree: $19.85 per hour, $40,000 annual
Potential to earn up to an additional $7,500 in monthly sales incentives once trained!
Note: The safety of our associates, both current and future, is GEICO’s highest priority. At this time, most of our associates are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area. Once GEICO determines it is safe for associates to return to the office, candidates are required to work in our Getzville, NY local office.
At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for Sales Representatives for our Getzville, NY office who are driven, solution-oriented, and ready to contribute to our company’s growth. We’re seeking outstanding associates who want to kickstart a fulfilling career with one of the fastest-growing auto insurers in the U.S.
As a Sales Representative , you’ll build rapport with customers without making a single cold call. Our Sales Representatives use compassion and persuasion skills to prepare insurance quotes, advise customers on coverage, and convert quotes into new policies. You’ll provide outstanding service and show customers the value that comes with being a GEICO policyholder.
This job is a great fit for current or future students, or people who are continuous life learners, as Sales Representatives are consistently challenged to learn more and increase their knowledge of our industry and company. Plus, GEICO encourages a promote-from-within culture, so there is plenty of room to grow your career and be rewarded for your hard work and determination.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and competitive environment and have a passion for sales, this is your opportunity to be part of a great team.
As a full-time Sales Representative, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program at https://www.geico.com/careers/about-geico/total-rewards-program/ to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
• Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
• 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Training and Licensures
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
*10% shift differential for evening shifts.
**Coverage begins with the pay period after hire date. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
Qualifications & Skills
• Prior sales experience
• Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or currently pursuing preferred
Required for Remote Work
• A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
• Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
o Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s, preferred upload speed 25 MB/s
o Minimum download speed 25 MB/s, preferred download speed 50 MB/s
• Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
• Candidates must live within driving distance of the Getzville NY office location and be able to regularly commute to and from the office location as needed
Government Employees Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer.