Southern Junction Kitchen Manager in Buffalo, New York
Buffalo. Kitchen Manager. Southern Junction. FT. 40 HRS.
As the Kitchen Manager in Training, you will be trained in all aspects of day to day production at
the 27 Chandler facility. Key responsibilities taught are outlined below.
* Manage kitchen staff, and coordinate food orders
* Supervise food prep and cooking
* Check food plating and temperature
* Establish portion sizes
* Price menu items and specials
* Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
* Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
* Store food products in compliance with safety practices
* Learn and keep weekly and monthly cost reports
* Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
Education & Skill Requirements
* Proven work experience as a shift lead or shift manager in a commercial kitchen
* Hands on experience with basic opening and closing procedures.
* Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to manage a team in a fast paced work environment
* Flexibility to work during early mornings and weekends
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org