NICE Systems Inc Sr. District Sales Manager (NY, MA,NJ, CT, Remote) in Brooklyn, New York
Sr. District Sales Manager
Location: New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut
The Sr. District Sales Manager is responsible for seeking and maintaining relationships with inContact Sales Partners and identifying sales opportunities and building market share in their regions. This position is required to increase revenue streams in small business, commercial, government, and contact centers.
As a Sr District Sales Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers and sales partners.
- Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts.
- Maintain product knowledge by attending weekly trainings.
- Attends tradeshows.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while adhering to all inContact travel policies and requirements.
- If remote from inContact headquarters, maintains appropriate home office within inContact allowances.
- Makes in person sales calls
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all inContact paperwork timely - expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Travel required > 50%.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 15 years sales experience
- Previous experience in telecom, call center, software or hardware industries
- Highly professional demeanor - presence, voice
- Demonstrated high level competency in written and verbal communications
- Demonstrated success working with little to no direct daily supervision in a home office setting
- Demonstrated success selling to named accounts
- Sales Engineering experience
- Telecomm sales experience
- SaaS experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to create stand-out customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact continuously innovates and is the only provider to offer a complete customer interaction platform in the cloud that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity