Robert Half International Billing Coordinator in Brewster, New York
Accountemps has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Billing Coordinator in the growing manufacturing industry. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you!
How you will make an impact
• Receiving and placing telephone calls
• Performs full service transactions in compliance with requirements and company policies and procedures
• Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
• Performs functions including handling cash and other daily transactions.
• Works off of aging report to keep accounts current
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today at 203-797-9409!
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Brewster, NY
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00740-9502814582
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs