The Nature's Bounty Co. Manager., Data Quality Analytics in Bohemia, New York
Want to make a difference in the world* Yep At The Nature s Bounty Co., we re just that ambitious. We re striving to help people, families and communities across the globe be healthy, happy and productive. With a portfolio of brands you may recognize from your own medicine cabinet (Nature's Bounty , Pure Protein and Sundown to name a few), we re a leading global health and wellness company, providing high quality products, backed by science and inspired by nature, that help the people we serve to live more fulfilling lives.
Just how do we make this happen* It starts with our colleagues. From our interns to our CEO Paul Sturman, we re a company made of up of people whose contributions are recognized and valued. Through respect, transparency and accountability and FUN, we take on new challenges to grow.
* Analyze Master Data Quality and Identify data related defects and root causes.
* Build visualizations, dashboards, Reports and automations to remedy data quality issues.
* Driving continuous improvement in business processes and outcomes by establishing data standards and using tools to improve data quality.
* Ensure that the correct and high quality master data is available in all business processes and IT systems.
* Manage and support MDM System Solutions and the integration of master data across the enterprise.
* Collaborate with Data Control & Compliance team to document all required data governance artefacts data standards and policies, business process, RACI data ownership matrices, data dictionary, training material, etc.
* Partner with Data Control & Compliance team along with the business to drive data cleansing efforts.
* Understand data lineage (data creation to ETL to end user consumption) and work with Data Owners to document metadata and business definitions.
* Maintains and defines data quality processes; participates in the development of data quality rules which supports critical business processes.
* Participates in and/or leads discussions with cross-functional teams.
* Master s degree in a quantitative mathematical based field such as data analytics, business with finance concentration or related field or foreign equivalent and three (3) years of experience in a similar position.
* Must have 3 years experience in the following skills:
* Experience in designing data analytics and BI solutions to drive data quality and business transformation efforts.
* Extensive experience in working with large data sets using variety of data analytics and business intelligence tools, such as, POWER BI (DAX, POWER QUERY, M LANGUAGE, MEASURES, ETC.), TABLEAU, PL SQL, T-SQL, VBA, AZURE DATA LAKE SERVICES (ADLS), AZURE DATA FACTORY (ADF), AZURE SYNAPSE ANALYTICS, ACCESS, EXCEL, ETC.
* Experience in business operations, including R&D and supply chain operations, syndicated data, trade promotion, finance to understand operational issues and translate them into analytics and BI solutions.
* Experience in assessing and designing business processes, data standards and policy definition experience working with data extraction, transformation, load, manipulation, analysis, validation, summarization and visualization.
* Experience working in Agile based project management environment with understanding of key agile activities i.e. epic, scrums, sprints, backlog, user stories, feature creeps, etc. Experience with data management principles, system solutions and data integration.
* Experience with data issues and identify creative solutions across, people, process, and technology.
* Experience with research, error detection, root cause analysis, error correction, and decision-making.
* Experience data governance, data stewardship, and data quality best practices working knowledge of relational database and query concepts.
* Experience understanding of key business operational processes to assess impact from master data to downstream activities.
* Experience with process improvement. Experience with six sigma and lean principles.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-200-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.
Please reply with resume to: Soraya R. Gooya, 2100 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, NY 11779.
Ref # REF12336O.
Employer's Job# J3T2HV69T3MC7Y7LH8
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.