CTG Quality Technician II in Big Flats, New York
Quality Technician II
Big Flats, New York, United States
5 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title:Quality Technician II
Location:Big Flats, NY
Pay:$20 - $25/hr DOE
Scope of Position:
• Encompasses the application of scientific and technological principles concerned with the integrity of manufactured products and processes from an engineering standpoint, esp. design specifications, testing procedures, and minimum quality standards. Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
• Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
• Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements. Areas of specialization include: design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
• May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies. May also be responsible for the unit's Performance Excellence (Six-Sigma) project portfolio, assuring the effective use of different improvement methodologies (DMAIC, Lean, DESGN, etc) toward the achievement of division or plant strategic goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Associates Degree Preferred
• 1+ year of relevant work experience
• Sound knowledge of job and a substantial acquaintance with the general aspects of the job.
• Intermediate level technical understanding.
• Implements standard procedures and proposes intermediate level modifications to improve workflow.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and salary expectations toLauren.Evoy@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Quality Assurance & Control
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: No
- CTG Jobs