Robert Half International Logistics Supervisor in Avon, New York
Robert Half has a client in the Avon, NY area, looking for a Logistics Supervisor! This opportunity is permanent/direct-hire. This company has highly competitive benefits and compensation! The main responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
• Oversee the location and stock of all material from Receiving and Quality.
• Prepare records and statements of stocks accurately.
• Oversee material packaging and shipping process.
• Complete stock purges sent from Engineering, Quality or Planning.
• Expedite Material to Floor.
• Maintain organization and perform cycle counts on a scheduled basis in coordination with Stockroom Manager.
• Verification of Finished Goods inventories.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Math skills and basic notions of accounting.
• Computer skills are required in order to make the transaction of the materials through an inventory database.
• Good communication skills in both verbal and writing
All applicants must have the following requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in supply chain/logistics
• Understanding of raw material and finished goods
• Detail oriented
• Sage system experience
• Minimum Associate’s Degree required
• Some supervisory experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate, confidential consideration!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Avon, NY
Date Posted: October 8, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02960-0011583958
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs