Uniclean Route Service Manager - UniFirst in Albany, New York
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Radius Miles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 miles
ROUTE SERVICE MANAGER - UNIFIRST
Apply Now Save Job
Albany, New York
ROUTE SERVICE MANAGER
UniFirst seeking a ROUTE SERVICE MANAGER to join our team! The Route Service Manager will recruit and lead a team of Route Service Supervisors and Route Service Representatives who deliver to multiple customers per day - ranging from small family owned businesses to major corporate locations. The ideal candidate will drive customer satisfaction, account growth, and profitability for their location.
What s in it for you*
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We are a rapidly growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth. The Route Service Manager role can lead to many other leadership opportunities in our Plants and across the organization.
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Did we mention no nights or weekends*
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
* Oversee the recruiting, training, and development of a team of Route Service Representatives and Route Service Supervisors
* Build strong relationships with your customers and elevate your team s level of achievement in customer satisfaction
* Collaborate closely with location management team to provide the best customer service and product programs
* Negotiate customer contract renewals
WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR:
* An individual who is business savvy and enjoys figuring out innovative ways to help increase profit and grow the customer satisfaction within their UniFirst Location
* A results-driven, relationship manager who isn t afraid to roll up their sleeves and help the team and most importantly, the customer
* Someone who will enjoy working with your own team of Route Service Representatives and Route Service Supervisors that need your help and support as they develop in their own role
* High School Diploma or GED bachelor s degree preferred.
* Prior customer service experience
* Ability problem solve and handle a variety customer service situations
* Ability to negotiate, train, coach and lead a team
* Strong computer proficiency (MS Office)
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* 21 years of age
* Valid driver s license
* Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
* Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
BENEFITS & PERKS
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine s Best Companies to Sell For list and recognized on Forbes magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there s never been a better time to join our team.
There s a lot to love about UniFirst, where you come first.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to TalentA or call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request. Apply Now Save Job
Check out where you could be working if you apply. View map
* Customer Service Representative - UniFirst Vernon, California, United States
* Representante de routes - UniFirst Canada L vis, Quebec, Canada
* Route Service Representative - UniFirst Canada LaSalle, Quebec, Canada
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
* Stand out more than with resume alone.
* Stay up-to-date on UniFirst news.
* Chat with current Team Partners.
Last NameSelect InterestsSelect a job category from the list of options. Select a location from the list of options. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAccountingAccounting/Finance/InsuranceAdministrativeCustomer ServiceEngineeringEquipment and Facilities MaintenanceFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyMaintenanceManagementProductionPurchasingSalesSales ManagementServiceService ManagementTransportation
LocationSelect LocationAlabama, United StatesAlberta, CanadaArizona, United StatesArkansas, United StatesBritish Columbia, CanadaCalifornia, United StatesColorado, United StatesConnecticut, United StatesFlorida, United StatesGeorgia, United StatesIdaho, United StatesIllinois, United StatesIndiana, United StatesIowa, United StatesKansas, United StatesKentucky, United StatesLouisiana, United StatesMaine, United StatesMaryland, United StatesMassachusetts, United StatesMichigan, United StatesMinnesota, United StatesMississippi, United StatesMissouri, United StatesNebraska, United StatesNevada, United StatesNew Brunswick, CanadaNew Hampshire, United StatesNew Jersey, United StatesNew Mexico, United StatesNew York, United StatesNorth Carolina, United StatesNova Scotia, CanadaOhio, United StatesOklahoma, United StatesOntario, CanadaOregon, United StatesPennsylvania, United StatesQuebec, CanadaRhode Island, United StatesSouth Carolina, United StatesTennessee, United StatesTexas, United StatesUtah, United StatesVermont, United StatesVirginia, United StatesWashington, United StatesWest Virginia, United StatesWisconsin, United StatesAdd
* Management, Albany, New York, United StatesRemove
* Service Management, Albany, New York, United StatesRemove
* Service, Albany, New York, United StatesRemove
CONNECT WITH UNIFIRST
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, events and opportunities. #UniFirstFamily
LINKEDIN JOB MATCHING
Find UniFirst jobs that match your LinkedIn profile. Start matching
Employer's Job# 2004468
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.