OrthoNY Patient Care Coordinator in Albany, New York
Patient Care Coordinator:
The Patient Care Coordinator will:
- Perform follow up related to past, present or future office visits of
patients for their designated providers
- Schedule surgery to include booking, booking pre/post op
appointments and follow up on clearance and documentation in the
patient's medical record
- Complete paperwork
- Mail/fax/scan PT, Surgical documents and all correspondence from
referring physicians as required.
- Handle all appointment rescheduling for providers
- Act as backup to call center operators as needed
-Other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- High School Diploma; College degree a plus
- LPN State License required
- 3-5 years customer service experience in a medical setting;
- Detailed oriented
- Organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred,
specifically Intergy and/or Modernizing Medicine is a plus.
Positions available in Albany and Saratoga.