Trinity Health Diet Clerk - St. Peter's Hospital NY - Full Time Days in Albany, New York
Make your next move matter!
St. Peter’s Health Partners –St. Peter's Hospital
We are looking for committed employees with flexibility, a strong work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills. This position has varying work schedules and experience levels so everyone is welcome!
St. Peter's Hospital,located in Albany, NY and a member of St. Peter’s Health Partners, is seeking a Diet Clerk to join its team in Food & Nutrition Services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected and recognized facility. As a St. Peter's Health Partner employee, you will enjoy an unlimited career development ladder, excellent colleagues, lucrative benefits package, and a strong system support in a rewarding environment. St. Peter’s Health Partners compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid leave
- 403b with a company match
- Onsite free parking
The following description of the essential functions and performance expectations for this job are intended to reflect the major responsibilities and duties of the job, but are not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Prints menus, tray tickets, tallies, and nourishment labels.
- Distributes dietitian-related consults appropriately.
- Ensures consistency of hospital-wide and CBORD computer information systems, including ADT's and diet orders.
- Focuses on satisfaction of patients' needs in terms of food service.
- Answers diet office phones, handles calls appropriately, and maintains special request tray ticket recording.
- Completes other clerical duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Food service and/or customer service experience is required
Please be aware that all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
- Relevant Background Check/s
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
We thank you for your interest in St. Peter's Health Partners and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Job Number: 00200966
Location: Albany, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - St. Peter's Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Day Shift